Tesco - £TBC (£25 when you buy either 2100 MSP card, 4200 MSP card, 12 + 2 month Xbox Live membership or £35 PSN card)
Sainsbury's - £38.99 (£28.99 when you spend £30 or more)
Morrisons - £39.99 (says store: £34.99 on Xbox 360 when bought with 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription, says Metro: £25 when bought with 12-month Xbox Live sub) - could change tomorrow
Asda - £38.97 (£5 voucher by spending £40 or more then doing a price check online)
BestBuy - £29.99 (in-store on Tuesday, 8th November only)
HMV - £TBC (£9.99 when trading Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, GoldenEye Reloaded or Battlefield 3)
Game - £TBC (half-price when trading Gears of War 3, Dead Island, FIFA 12, Batman: Arkham City, Resistance 3, F1 2011, Forza 4, Dark Souls, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, X-Men Destiny)
/ Labels: Hacking
Follow the links above and have a go at the challenge. If you manage to crack the code succesfully it could even lead to a potential reward as well.
The worst case you hit the red X, best case you've cracked a secret code. What's to lose?Viral video by ebuzzing
Throughout the trailer we see America, England, Paris, and Germany under attack - the four locations shown in the original teaser trailers. In London, an underground carriage is shown derailing and tumbling through the air.
The end of the trailer features Makarov (he of 'No Russian' fame) talking about his plans for further nasty business and the words WW3 turning into the MW3 logo. We counted at least five explosions.
Graphically Modern Warfare 3 is looking very cool and sharp and the destructible environments impressive (such as the collapsing building, and the ship that gets rocketed in the boat sequence at the end).
We love cool games and little big planet was one of those games when it first game out that blew us away here at ps3now.net. We love Sony and their inspiring Make.Believe campaign and it's great news that Little Big Planet 2 is on its way. But do you know the story behind it? In attempt to wake up the sleepy souls of the masses Sony is telling the story of LittleBigPlanet John, in order to show that dreams can come true and this story of John the builder is truly astonishing and very inspirational.After a staggering 12 near death experiences (including being buried alive and stabbed with a pool cue) John decided that it was time to take a break from the construction industry. He had been working on game designing in his spare time (a passion he had since childhood.) He almost gave up on his dream but after leaving his career as a builder behind him he had a real go at making it in the world of gaming and he’s never looked back. Watch this cool inspiration video below to hear the story in his own words.
So what’s your passion? Does John inspire you? Dig out your dreams, get your creative hat on and have a go at whatever makes you happy.
To get yourself into the creative spirit head over to the Little Big Planet, make.believe on their Facebook page and create a sackboy.
Here's our sackboy we created called sack ps3boy...
Plus you’ll get the chance to win a Sony experience pack, which includes a Sony BRAVIA TV, a PlayStation 3 and a Sackboy plush toy.
Partage propulse par ebuzzing
* before you enter a room, you toss your keys in first.
* you “stab” your wife, when she gets to close in the bed when you are asleep.
* you yell, “Let’s do this” before anything you do.
* you wonder who’s helicopter that is.
* you “cook” everything you throw for at least two seconds.
* you run away from dead bodies.
* no matter where you are, you are extra cautious when you approach corners.
* you crouch because it’s safer than standing.
* when you search Ebay for a UAV jammer.
* the leader boards say Total hours spent:99days:23hrs:52min.
* when the only way you are turned on is if your girlfriend wears a ghillie suit.
* when you wake up and you are still playing.
* you knock something over, it sounds like a grenade, and you sprint out of the way.
* there’s a red dot sight burnt into your lcd screen.
* the second you wake in the morning, you say, “Lets do this”.
* in stead of trying to walk forward you press down with the middle finger of your left hand.
* when u call a soldier on CNN a Noob for having the M203 on his M16.
* you see a news chopper and run for cover.
* you see a spider scurry across the room, step on it, and yell “plus ten!”.
* you watch the GPS in your car for red dots.
* when you’ve reached rank 55 and still end up last every game.
* It’s all you ever play.
* you yell “Cover me, I’m Reloading!” when you put more paper in the copying machine at work.
* u suddenly throw ur mouse thinking it was a grenade.
* ‘rtyu dfghj vbn’ is printed on your forhead.
* you search google earth for ‘Shipment’ and ‘Crash’.
* when you stare at the deli counter on Bog and wonder what kind of meats they used to serve there.
* you use to weigh 250 and now you weigh 150.
* your dog joyfully jumps on to you and you break its neck.
* someone bumps into you and you immediately want to hit the ‘melee’ key
* your last name is Delta and you name your son Charlie Oscar.
* instead of locking your car, u plant claymores or c4.
* when you get a decimal overflow error on the duration played display.
* You don’t die in a match of headquarters on shipment with 20+ players.
* you wait for the “press space to jump over” icon when you want to get over a hurdle.
* your done with a magazine and yell “Changing MAG”.
* you can hear the gun fire and tell what weapon it is.
* when dying you feel like really dying.
* you wonder how many dead people are sharing your PoV.
* you sit at home ALL day and don’t do anything but play CoD4, seems logical to me.
* you fear the “clik click” sound everytime you enter a room.
* when your online name has to be changed to “I don’t want to be in your damn clan”.
* your fat and obese, your ill, your children hate you and your wife has left you.
* you hold your breath to steady you pencil while writing.
* you are always looking up to your left to check to see if your radar is online yet.
* when you are playin paintball and get three hits and turn to your team and ask if you should call in a uav.
* when you ask your mom if SHE can cook a grenade.
* girlfriend says it’s me or Soap McTavish. Toughest decision of my life. see you guys at District.
* when you think the UPS guy is planting C4 on your doorstep.
* when you start naming the different guns in war movies.
* when a camera flashes and you drop to the floor.
* your playing soccer and you sprint to the nearest corner flag, lay down and shout “Securing Charlie!”
* when you see a group of people and think its a good place for a martyrdom.
* in toilet cubicles you throw paper grenades at your mates and shout ‘FRAG OUTT!!’
* you yell ‘COVER ME IM RELOADING’ while filling up the photocopier with paper in the office.
* you walk around cautious thinking theres a sniper watching you.
* you start using windows as entries and exit points around your house.
* when you are in a room by yourself and inside your head you hear “get it done soldier, you are all that is left!”
* when you fail a test and go “damn…we just got our asses kicked”.
* you took the time to read all of these.
* you make a comment on this post.
£25 when purchased with £20 PSN Card or £39.90 when sold separately
£4.97 if you trade in – Star Wars Force II, Fallout New Vegas or Fable 3. Or £36.97 when bought without trade in.
£29.99 when you buy with any other chart game or £39.99 when bought separately.
£27.97 when you spend £30 instore or £37.97 when bought separately
£24.99 when bought with any other chart PS3 game or selected trade (confirmed, source)
Gamestation: £24.99 when bought with selected titles.
£24.99 when bought with any other PS3 Chart title.
£42.99 or £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honour
£44.99 or £0.99 when you trade in two of these games : Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010, Star Wars The Force Unleashed
All prices where confirmed in the national newspapers on 8th November 2010. Prices may be subject to stock levels and terms and conditions. Check in-store for exact details. The relevant adverts can be seen in The Sun, The Mirror and The Daily Star
The best deal on the face of it is Tesco with 2100 Points or 3 months Gold Subscription. Otherwise Asda is a good deal if you have one of those 3 chart games for trade in, they are also offering the best on it’s own price of £36.97 however Tesco is still a much better offer at only £5.53 more and includes the points which can be redeemed against games and other marketplace items on your xbox.
Black Ops Trade-in Deals
- GAME are doing Black Ops for half price when you trade in Halo Reach. (Unconfirmed)
- HMV are doing Black Ops on 360 for £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honor (360).
- Tesco will be offering £24 for trading in Halo Reach.
Video showcasing Call of Duty Black Ops Wager Match Trailer.
Video showcasing Call of Duty Black Ops Customization Trailer. Cool new feature that will enable players a massive array of customization and personalization options in Call of Duty: Black Ops. Use the new Currency System to buy weapons, attachments, camo skins, custom reticles, perks, and killstreaks. Create your own custom emblems with the Emblem Editor. Place emblems and even your clan tag on to your weapon. The customization options in Call of Duty: Black Ops are practically limitless.
Video showcasing Call of Duty Black Ops multiplayer features.
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Official Launch Trailer. Looking good!
Here are cheats for Red Dead Redemption (RDR) on the PS3. Pleae note that if you you these free cheat codes it will result in the inability ...
Here we chat about the best guns and perks to use in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Below is a full list of weapons, equipments, attachmen...
Secret Spots on Highrise level of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PlayStation 3 Video Tips - Map Recon - Secr...
Lara is back! Cool Tomb Raider Underworld pictures.
Here's a video showing you how to perform cool skills in Fifa 11 on the PS3. Some new skills for the new game so download the new demo...
Secret places on Afghan Level of Modern Warfare 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PlayStation 3 Video Tips - Map Recon - Secret Spots on A...
Sony’s cool VidZone service went live on 11th June 2009 offering PS3 owners an 'on demand' free music video channel. And it’s really...
Yes, the cool PS3 Slim is out and everyone is so excited about the release, the specs and the amazing update, but I have a feeling that the ...
These are the supermarkets and UK shops selling cheap call of duty MW3 on XBox 360 and PS3. Tesco - £TBC (£25 when you buy either 2100 MS...
In an incredible turn of events, Sony has announced that its wireless keypad for PS3 will be hitting stores on November the 28th priced at £...